The Dodici 31 pontoon is designed with a number of luxury seating choices for keeping the crowd happy while combined with a 900 horsepower triple engine package making this pontoon fast and stylish. At the bow port side you have two single raised bucket seats with a cocktail swivel table between and to starboard a sofa with an inclined backrest that offers the option for laying out to enjoy your favorite scenes on the water. Moving to midship, on the port side you have a wetbar with storage, freshwater, and three single premium bucket seats on pedestals that swivel to angle yourself while having your snacks and beverages. Over to starboard you will find the command station that is equipped with a digital display to view your vessel information, Garmin GPS Echomap, digittal auxiliary and stereo system switch controls, Optimus 360 Joystick control and engine tachometer. The Polk 6 speaker and 1 subwoofer stereo system will have you enjoying your favorite tunes no matter where you are. At the aft section you have a spacious lounge sofa with a granite table for enjoying your favorite meals, games, or social time. At the back end you have a fully extendable head compartment that can also be used as a private changing room. Over to starboard aft there's a small fridge with a granite countertop to use as a prepcenter.
- Take allot of friends and family boating with no effect on performance and draft.
- All of the seating layout hinges storage space beneath for keeping beach toys and snokel gear on board and out of the elements.
- The Optimus 360 Joystick allows the operator to dock and depart from dock slips allot easier and gives one more confidence in operating the boat in tight spaces.
- In calm conditions this pontoon can reach a top speed of 60 mph.
- The motors currently only have 422 hours logged on them.
- Two remote controlled spotlights at the bow for night time navigation.
- Blue LED strip lighting throught the layout.
- In-water covers, safety gear, and a tripple axel trailer is included with the purchase of this pontoon.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.